Chromebook Help for Pennfield Hybrid and Virtual Learning
- Where do you start? Video - https://youtu.be/ymV_f1CPYiY
- Video - Logging into the Classroom Launchpad - Panther Portal
- Video - Tour of the Dashboard - Panther Portal
- Video - Joining a Class - Panther Portal
Need your username and password?
- Virtual only students, need to come to the school and fill out paperwork, pick up a chromebook (optional) and then you will get your passwords.
- Hybrid K-5 students- You will get paperwork to fill out and return. Students will bring home the chromebook and a copy of the password page. Suggestion: Take a picture of the page with your phone.-
HelpDesk - If you need help or if the device is not working, go to the helpdesk. Login with the student user name minus the @pennfield.net and the same password as you use on your chromebook. Submit a helpdesk to the student helpdesk. We will contact you as soon as we can.
Internet Options At Home
The document below is a growing list of choices for Internet access in the Pennfield Area. If you go through this list and are unable to get Internet for your home because of where you live or for financial reasons, please fill out this form and we will contact you to see what other options may work.
Internet Access Options in the Pennfield Area
Troubleshooting - High School
Troubleshooting - Middle School
Using your Chromebook Keyboard