Sign in & Search - Chrome is a web browser!
Why? - It is Built in synchronization for all devices. Flash will work automatically. There are numerous extensions and Apps. The Omnibox promotes easy search - search boxes and "www" are things of the past. Bookmarks, import settings, set your home pages and security.
- Course Orientation & Resources
Course Orientation & Resources
- Chrome Navigation
- Use Omnibox to search, check the weather, enter a web address, convert units, find the time.
- Access Instantly on any device (shelf, dock, etc.)
- Navigation to Pages
- Mobile Bookmarking
- Tabbed Browsing - allows for multiple websites to be open in the same window simultaneously.
- Incognito - Allows privacy on shared computers ctrl+shift+N
- Customizing Chrome for Increased Productivity & Personalized Browsing
Customizing Chrome for Increased Productivity & Personalized Browsing
- Starter Pages
- Text size
- Password and Forms Settings (Advanced)
- Network Proxy Settings
- Download Locations
- Kick it Up a Notch with Chrome Web Store Apps & Extentions
Kick it Up a Notch with Chrome Web Store Apps & Extentions
- Apps have their own UI (User Interface) OR are glorified bookmarks
Some "Apps” have an arrow in the bottom left corner of the icon. This indicates the "App” is really a glorified bookmark. (Alias)
- Extensions help "enhance" the web experience (take up less room)
- Located in the Chrome Web Store
- Organized using the App Launcher (without or without Chromebook)
- Offline Settings